Monday, September 12, 2016

Awww...A Walk in the Park

The weather is becoming more bearable. It's still in the high 80s/low 90s, but the humidity has dropped below 60%. (Desert dwelling friends, this is good. For here.)

It was 95+ degrees and 95%+ humidity last month. Trust me when I say UGH. I mentioned this on Facebook and a California friend asked why I would want to live here. My answer was "I like the affordable cost of living, conservative political climate, widespread greenery and no chance of snow." And I love parks where I can take evening walks and get pictures like this:


It's Awww...Monday. This is a hop where various bloggers try to brighten your Monday with Awww-inspiring posts. The blues and greens of Northeast Florida always make me say "Awww." How about you? Click around below and see if somebody else can get an "Awww" out of you as well. As always, thanks to Sandee for bringing this together every week. -- K


No comments:

Post a Comment