Sunday, May 1, 2016

Silly Star Wars

Last week I admitted that I'm a little silly when it comes to dogs and dog shows. This week I'm sharing another (not-so) secret thing about me. I'm silly about Star Wars. As such, we celebrate May 4 every year in my house -- as in "May the Fourth Be With You." Here are a couple holiday pictures from years past.


I named my dog Zente's Jedi Mind Trick -- so that might be a clue to my zeal. Here Jedi models his Yoda ears and sand colored padawan robe.


I love Jedi's Han Solo smirk in this picture. If you look closely, you can see Jedi is wearing one of his many Star Wars collars.

Not to be outdone by the dog, Drogo, the World Famous Bearded Dragon* has a couple Star Wars photos too.


Here Drogo pretends to be a dewback on Tatooine. (If you don't get the reference, that's OK. Just be impressed that I got the lizard to hold two plastic storm troopers on his back.)


And here's Drogo, R2-D2 and the Millennium Falcon. Yep, I'm a bit silly when it comes to Star Wars.

How's this for a Silly Sunday? Hope it made you giggle a little. Click around below and see if anybody else can elicit a snicker or two. Thanks Sandee for putting this together. Catch you later, perhaps in a galaxy far, far away . . . -- K

*Drogo's fame may be a little exaggerated.


No comments:

Post a Comment