Monday, November 16, 2015

Coming to a Theater Near Me!

SPOILER ALERT: I'm a big Star Wars geek. (The fact that my dog's AKC registered name is Zente's Jedi Mind Trick should have been a clue.) Star Wars: The Force Awakens will be out in a month. ONE MONTH! I can barely contain myself. Have you seen the latest trailer?


I'm still debating whether or not I want to see it opening night. On one hand, I don't like crowds of loud, stinky people. On the other hand, I want to know what happens! And I'm a bit worried. To quote Fanboys (a hilarious and totally underrated movie):


Hey, it could happen! Did you see The Phantom Menace? YUCK! Anyway, I got caught up in all the excitement surrounding the movie and did another photo shoot with Drogo.


It's Awww...Monday! Want to start you week with a smile? Click around below and see what others are sharing today. A big thanks to Sandee over at Comedy Plus for hosting this hop. -- K

            P.S. Just so you know:
I'm not kidding.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment