Monday, June 22, 2015

Awww...Poor Lizard Again!

Yep, still hot. We're still bored. And we're spending waaaay too much time at the craft and party stores. I'm afraid Store Security is going to put our faces on some strange BOLO, so we need to lay low for a bit. This will be the last of the Drogo Dress Up pictures -- for now. Enjoy.

We call this one "Thug Life." This one makes Hubby giggle.

Whazzup My Lizza! 
 
The skull is actually Drogo's basking rock from his tank. When I put it on the blanket he immediately climbed up on it and gave me the stink eye. How dare I mess with his precious rock? Too funny.
 
My Precious
 
I call this one "Party Animal." I was trying to play with light and effects all while keeping the lizard from licking the glass marbles.


Just so you know that this isn't ALL mischief, Hubby's boss is developing a game around Drogo's photos. He needed 20 different pics, so we've tried to be creative. I'll post a link to the game when it's ready to go. Until then, you can check out more of Drogo's photos on his Fashion Dragon page.

Anyway, this silliness is being linked up to the Awww...Monday and Monday Mischief blog hops. When you're tired of laughing at my lizard hop around and see what others are sharing today. -- K




No comments:

Post a Comment