Thursday, March 27, 2014

UNtruth in Advertizing

I'm dubbing this Thoughtless Thursday post MINDless Thursday -- not nearly as poetic, but more accurate. You'd have to be out of your mind to believe this:


 
 
I saw this product in the store three weeks before the commercial came out. I brought it home and was beyond disappointed. The popper doesn't always set, and even when it does it just flings the treat any which way. One is still stuck behind the TV. The dogs weren't impressed by the treat delivery either. I get a more excited reaction when I toss things by hand. It's not a total waste, the dogs did eat the treats (but hey, they eat cat poop, so . . .)


Long story short: If you see this, walk away. Save your $6 for something else. -- K

P.S. This is a blog hop. Maybe someone else has something more positive to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment