Saturday, March 30, 2013

I'm One of "Those" People

True story: I finally joined the 21st century and bought a smart phone. I got a Samsung Galaxy S3 (and yes, it's awesome). Since both my phone and Blogspot are Google based, the phone automatically imported all the pictures from my blog. I was showing my friend (an iPhone owner -- blech) my pictures when she asked "Do you have any pictures of your kids?" AND I DIDN'T! I'm afraid I have become one of "those" people. So, I'll try to take a few pictures of the boys, but until then -- look what I can do with my phone! -- K

Top left: Jedi and Roxy chilling in the grass.
Bottom left: Jedi at the dog park.
Bottom right: Roxy on patrol -- cats and squirrels hide in fear.


1 comment:

  1. I want a squirrel to chase for Easter!
    We wish you all a Happy Easter. We hope the Easter Bunny hops by with lots of treats. Enjoy.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete